a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

Slacker Spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaarukt

Member Title : The Innovator

PostSubject: Slacker Spirits   Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:40 am

Hello! Vaarukt here with a Dark Fiend-Type Archtype called "Slacker Spirits" 

I made this deck with the intention to be tier 1.5 / 2, with some obvious plays, hidden plays, multiple win conditions, different variants, and fun cards. 

I hope you enjoy it!

Monsters: 5

Slacker Spirit - Sloth
DARK
Fiend-Type
Level 3
ATK/1300 DEF/600
When this card is  Summoned, you can add 1 "Slacker Spirit" card from your deck to your hand, You can only use this effect once per turn. You can Banish this card in your graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Slacker Spirit" monster from your hand. 

Slacker Spirit - Glutt
DARK
Fiend-Type
Level 4
ATK/600 DEF/1900
When this card is Special Summoned you can target 1 "Slacker Spirit" monster in your graveyard, except "Slacker Spirit - Glutt"; Special Summon that target.
Slacker Spirit - Vanit
DARK
Fiend-Type
Level 4
ATK/1700 DEF/600
If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you control a "Slacker Spirit" monster that was Normal or Special Summoned this turn other than "Slacker Spirit - Vanit", you can tribute this face-up card; Target 1 "Slacker Spirit" monster that was Summoned this turn and Special Summon 1 "Slacker" monster from your deck with a different name than the selected target. You can only use the effect of "Slacker Spirit - Vanit" once per turn. 
Slacker Spirit - Ava
DARK
Fiend-Type
Level 2 
ATK/ 0 DEF/800
While you control a "Slacker Spirit" card, you can send this card from your hand to your graveyard, shuffle up to 2 (min. 1). "Slacker Spirit" monsters other than "Slack Spirit- Ava" from your graveyard into your deck; Draw 1 Card. 
Slacker Spirit - Homoc
DARK
Fiend-Type
Level 6
ATK/2300 DEF/1000
When this card is Special Summoned by a "Slacker Spirit" card, it cannot attack the turn it was summoned. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 "Slacker Spirit" monster to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; destroy it. 

Spells: 2
Tired Tragedy
Equip Spell
When you control no monsters, you can target 1 "Slacker Spirit" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Attack Position and equip it with this card. It's ATK become 0, and it cannot change its battle position (except by a card effect). When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.

Letharge, Castle of the Slacker Spirits
Field Spell
Once per turn, you can shuffle 1 "Slacker Spirit" monster from your hand or graveyard into your deck and draw 1 card. You can target 2 "Slacker Spirit" cards you control, the Levels of those monsters become the combined current Levels of those 2 monsters You can only use this effect once per turn. 

Extra Deck: 2
Slacker Lord, Emperor of Exhaustion
DARK
Fiend-Type
Rank 8
ATK/2800 DEF/1500
2 Level 8 "Slacker Spirit" Monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Destroy 1 set card on the field. If this card is destroyed while it has Xyz Material: You can Special Summon 1 of the monsters used for the Xyz Summon of this cards. Its effect are negated.

Slacker Queen, Lady of Leisure
DARK
Fiend-Type
Rank 7
2 Level 7 Monsters
ATK/2200 DEF/800
This card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Cards while it has Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Slacker Spirit" monster from your graveyard in Face-Up Defense position. 

Ill write combos and such later, when my mind is less wishy washy. but It works well, I believe.

Decks IRL:

Archfiends
Chaos
Dragon Rulers

Last edited by Vaarukt on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaarukt

PostSubject: Re: Slacker Spirits   Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:14 am

Alright, Back in that state of mind to Explain Combos!

Okay, So this decks search card is Sloth, Sloth is the basic "Summon>Search" But with a Stygian effect of "Banish>SS from Hand"

Sloth Combos hard with Glutt, Seeing how Glutt gets his effect when he is Special summoned. You can Foolish>Sloth>Eff>Glutt>Another Sloth>Field Spell> 7 XYZ, 
OR
Expand the combo with a Vanit. Vanit Special From Hand>Special Glutt>Glutt Special Summon Sloth>Sloth Effect Search Field Spell>Vanit Eff>Special Glutt>Special Vanit>Field Spell>Rank 8 with Sloth on field / Rank 7 With Vanit/Glutt on field. (Rank 7 would extend the combo by detaching Glutt>Lady Eff>Special Glutt>Go off some more)

This deck thins itself, plus Sloth Targets are good in deck, So Ava Comes in. Ava provides Draw power for the deck, as well as helping, or hurting combos. 

Homoc is for the rank 8/9/10 XYZ, Also for its destruction effect, it makes a good Glutt Target if you REALLY need to get over something. 

Glutt>Special Homoc>Tribute Glutt>Destroy a card. Its a small combo but could give you the advantage you need. 

Thanks to Glutt, I might actually run Dark Eruption in this deck, So I can use Sloth's effect more for Glutts effect, But I made sure not to be able to add Vanit, Because that would be broken. Sloth and Glutt are already looking a bit busted in my eyes. 

The Rank 8 is OK at best, But It gives you a reason To make it, It's an MST / Tiny Heliopolis for just a detach. Plus you get back your Monster (Nerfed it by negating the effect though..)

Rank 7 is very good in my eyes for extending the combos, but Only was to get her out is Sloth + Glutt/Vanit, or Homoc + Ava, Compared to the easy way of summoning rank 8's in this deck (Glutt+Glutt / Vanit+Vanit / Either Or) So I didnt want her to be too annoying on the field, Without Tragedy, you have to go minus to get her out. 

There are more combos, But this tired me out to think of. Lol.

Decks IRL:

Archfiends
Chaos
Dragon Rulers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaarukt

PostSubject: Re: Slacker Spirits   Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:40 am

Kind of want some feedback on these, if anyone like them or not to see if they should be bothered to be added. 

Any feedback? ... Im lonely Sad

bumping a little bit

Decks IRL:

Archfiends
Chaos
Dragon Rulers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke-Aniki

PostSubject: Re: Slacker Spirits   Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Yosh !
I'm seeing quickly the threads here, i'll come back tonight (GMT+1 Time) and then i'll say my feedback :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke-Aniki

PostSubject: Re: Slacker Spirits   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:24 pm

It's Kinda hard to understand all combos but the archetype seems well thought and balanced , make sloth can use only one effect per turn would be great though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaarukt

PostSubject: Re: Slacker Spirits   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:21 am

Thanks for the response, yeah I guess being able to banish twice would make combo's seem kind of silly. I'll limit that to one in the future. Still have trouble thinking of art for these though..

Decks IRL:

Archfiends
Chaos
Dragon Rulers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke-Aniki

PostSubject: Re: Slacker Spirits   Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:38 pm

For the art...hmmm let me search a little if i can find
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content