a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

Gunbuster custom cards scripting request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunbuster

Member Title : Super Robot

PostSubject: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 am

Hi guys, I'm new here, and new to yu gi oh card making in general. So anyways, I decided to create Gunbuster themed custom cards, to be used with other normal cards as a deck. You can see the cards I created here : http://yugico.com/user/79750-Gunbuster/card/116095-Gunbuster . I tried to put my custom cards in the game, watching the video tutorial that was posted here and it worked. Except those are all effect cards and I really didn't understand much about Lua Edit yet (also watched the video tutorial but that one got me confused- I'm not familiar with coding). 

So tl;dr I'm asking- or rather begging you to please make a script for those cards. That would be so awesome ! Also let me know if you think the cards are good or not or if you have any suggestion. 

P.S. : I would also like to know where I can learn more about Lua scripts, because I'd rather do it on my own than bothering you guys next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zairis

Member Title : Spellcaster

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:26 am

Coolio, I'll take care of this one. I'll also take a look at your cards and provide some feedback. I'm a new script coder and will take this as a first assignment. Is there any specific time you want it finished by?

Notifications
Greetings fellow Mackpro community! I hope to get to know a vast majority of you all. If ever I accidentally make a mis-post(post out of place) or do something wrong, please let me know. I may be new, but I hope to learn from you all. Thank you!

-Once im done with my summer job, ill be back to learning scripting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunbuster

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:42 am

Woah, thanks, awesome ! Well, no specific time I want it finished by, it's nice enough already that you do it !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zairis

Member Title : Spellcaster

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:51 am

Your welcome, I'm new to scripting myself honestly (Gotta start somewhere). I see you use Yugico, well hats off to you. I'm about to post an archetype myself. I love Yugico, except when the server is slow. Well thank you for giving me a free time frame. Under the circumstances, I can't ensure I'll finish all the cards within the week (I have classes), but believe that I will use whatever chance I can find to script these cards.

Notifications
Greetings fellow Mackpro community! I hope to get to know a vast majority of you all. If ever I accidentally make a mis-post(post out of place) or do something wrong, please let me know. I may be new, but I hope to learn from you all. Thank you!

-Once im done with my summer job, ill be back to learning scripting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunbuster

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:57 am

Great ! I'm also trying to code some of the cards but I have no idea what I'm doing. If by any miraculous chance I manage to do some of them, I'll let you know.

EDIT : Ok so surprisingly enough I just managed to create a script for " Black Hole Bomb " that works ! One less to go !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   

Back to top Go down

Gunbuster custom cards scripting request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1