a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:43 am

Just asking because the time I downloaded it the thing came as a normal zip file and not an installer.  Meantime just going to pick a good spot and open it to see what works. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:39 am

Oh yay any time I try to run the deck editor or some other part other than the launcher it kills over. >.<

Current Hamachi Room that isn't full:
Name: StormWing120V3
Pass: 1234

Discord Channel: Instant Invite Let me know if this fails to work right.  If it fully works it'll replace the Hamachi above.

Keep in mind these below are just estimates and even if it says 100% it only means what is needed for the main dueling deck is done
RoseHarpie 50% finished but no code or images
OrbLit 80% finished some images but no code
Crystal Elemental 0% finished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outlaw1994

Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:01 am

run as admin also try putting it elsewhere as i have had similar problem when placed in certain folder but not others looking into it though
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mackpro.userboard.net
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:42 pm

hmm running the launcher as admin doesn't do anything, crashes happens when I click on things like Deck Edit, the Join button in Multiplayer, OK in the AI Mode.  Sad Either I put it in the wrong place or something broke. >.<  Currently have it on the desktop in its own folder where it was unzipped to.

Current Hamachi Room that isn't full:
Name: StormWing120V3
Pass: 1234

Discord Channel: Instant Invite Let me know if this fails to work right.  If it fully works it'll replace the Hamachi above.

Keep in mind these below are just estimates and even if it says 100% it only means what is needed for the main dueling deck is done
RoseHarpie 50% finished but no code or images
OrbLit 80% finished some images but no code
Crystal Elemental 0% finished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   Today at 2:34 am

Back to top Go down

The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1